Lash Extension Booking Policy
By booking your appointment with DASH OF LASH you agree to the following terms and conditions.
(1) Clients will not be permitted tobook appointments less than 12 hours in advance
(2) Clients will not be permitted to cancel any appointments less than 24 hours in advance
(3) No show clients will be subjected to a 100% charge on the services booked.
(3i) Clients that cancel an appointment less than 24 hours in advance will be considered a no show and subject to pay 50% of the service charge.
(4) Clients are to arrive with no makeup on, specifically in the area in which they will be having a service done.
(5) Clients must sign all necessary consent documents and agree to understand all aftercare instructions provided.
(6) Clients will not hold DASH OF LASH or any of its employees responsible for any reaction associated with an undisclosed allergy and/or reaction.
(7) Reactions/dissatisfaction must be reported to the technician within 48 hours of the service.
By booking my appointment I have read and agreed to all terms and conditions.